Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day

A few days ago would have been my first daughter's 14th birthday and a few days from now is Mother's Day. I am not looking forward to all of the Mother's Day greetings and conversations. It doesn't feel right at all to have more children in Heaven than I do on earth and somehow, I feel like I am missing Mason more than I did last year. It just seems like it's been such a long time since my senses were full of him and I really hope it's not a whole lot longer before we're together again.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure to Mason and Michaela it will have felt as only a day has passed before you see them again in Heaven. My Mother's Day was filled with a whole lot of tears... I dread it every year and yet, I cannot fathom how your pair of shoes must feel. I do however know that you are a special Mom with a special heart and one day your reward will come. God's mills grind slowly, but precisely despite the fact we cannot understand everything. <3

    ReplyDelete