Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tomorrow

We were supposed to be going away tonight but our flight was cancelled because of the latest blizzard. We didn't want to be here tomorrow. I know God always has a perfect plan but right now I'm going to have to add this to the list of things I don't understand. I know tomorrow is just another day, but so much happened on it last year. It was the last day that I heard my sweet boy's voice and felt his arms around me. It was the day that he went Home and I couldn't go with him. I didn't want to be here tomorrow not hearing his voice, not feeling his hugs and not seeing him play in the excessive snow that we have.

And then there is the day after tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. An entire year....does it hardly seem possible that you are still breathing?? With God's grace, you will face the years ahead...until that grand reunion that begins eternity! I pray that God was with each of you in a very special way this week...and will continue to light the path in front of you - each step of each day ahead. Sending you a hug - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about another close friend who's three year old went to Heaven two years ago today...she is remembering it as Ben's Heaven birthday:) Have you ever thought of that?? I had never thought of a Heaven birthday...but, somehow, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this now on the 15th, but I have been thinking about you and your family all week long...especially on the 11th. I pray that you are safe on your trip and that you are able to find a few moments of joy, despite the sadness of not having Mason with you.

    Missing with you,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete